- » Grants
- Grant Eligibility and Guidelines
- Online Grant Application
- Don't be caught by surprise!
- Printed Applications and Instructions
- Grant FAQs
- Grant Types
- Review Process
- Request for Proposals
- Get NMHC Logo
- » Initiatives
- Talking Service: A Reading & Discussion Program
- » Talking Service: A Reading & Discussion Program
- Talking Service application
- Seeking Partnership
- How it works
- Important dates and dealines
- Who Can Host?
- Who Can Attend?
- What responsibilities does the host organization have?
- What capacity does the host organization need to be able to demonstrate?
- What responsibilities does the facilitator have?
- What qualities should I look for in a facilitator? Are there any requirements?
- Closing Details
- Pulitzer Dialogues
- Pulitzer Dialogues Blog
- Digital Humanities
- Atlas of New Mexico Historic Maps
- About Us
- » Public Programs
- National History Day - New Mexico
- » National History Day - New Mexico
- NHD 2017
- Teacher Resources
- Student Resources
- Registration & Fees
- For Judges
- History Day Scrapbook
JODI HEDDERIG Program Officer
Jodi Hedderig joined the New Mexico Humanities Council in October 2016 as the Chautauqua Program and Communications Officer. Prior to joining NMHC, she managed the City of Albuquerque Open Space Visitor Center where she developed the facility into a community destination that offers a wide range of public programming. She holds a BA in Cultural Anthropology from the University of New Mexico, a discipline that allowed her to delight in people’s stories. Originally from New Hampshire, she finds it hard to imagine ever tiring of New Mexico’s depth of beauty, culture and stories.
Website and Contents Copyright ©1997 - 2017 NMHC - New Mexico Humanities Council. All rights reserved.
design/programming by: 1uffakind.com