- » Grants
- Grant Eligibility and Guidelines
- Online Grant Application
- Don't be caught by surprise!
- Printed Applications and Instructions
- Grant FAQs
- Grant Types
- Review Process
- Request for Proposals
- Get NMHC Logo
- » Initiatives
- Talking Service: A Reading & Discussion Program
- » Talking Service: A Reading & Discussion Program
- Talking Service application
- Seeking Partnership
- How it works
- Important dates and dealines
- Who Can Host?
- Who Can Attend?
- What responsibilities does the host organization have?
- What capacity does the host organization need to be able to demonstrate?
- What responsibilities does the facilitator have?
- What qualities should I look for in a facilitator? Are there any requirements?
- Closing Details
- Pulitzer Dialogues
- Pulitzer Dialogues Blog
- Digital Humanities
- Atlas of New Mexico Historic Maps
- About Us
- » Public Programs
- National History Day - New Mexico
- » National History Day - New Mexico
- NHD 2017
- Teacher Resources
- Student Resources
- Registration & Fees
- For Judges
- History Day Scrapbook
Upon being awarded the series, the Council will issue agreement letters to both the host organization and the facilitator. The Council pays the scholar-facilitator directly in two installments (the first half at the start of the series, the second half after s/he has turned in their final evaluation). Host organizations do not receive direct payment from the Council.
The NMHC will provide the books.
For more information about Standing Down: From Warrior to Civilian please visit:
Website and Contents Copyright ©1997 - 2017 NMHC - New Mexico Humanities Council. All rights reserved.
design/programming by: 1uffakind.com